01 February 2005

Guesswork

Sean has the uncanny abilility to predict almost every gift I am planning to give him. He is the most talented present shaker I have ever seen. The problem with this is that I am working hard on a Valentine's gift for him that will be really special, and I am afraid that he already knows what it is. Am I that transparent? Do you know that feeling you get when you are really proud of yourself for finding the perfect present for someone? I have that feeling all the time, except that it is usually squashed before I get the chance to give him the gift. It is so frustrating when I am so excited about it and he says, "you didn't get me _____, did you?" I want to pull my hair out! Is there nothing that I can get by him?! I guess that it's back to the drawing board for me...

No comments: