03 September 2007

It Happened Again

I have gone forever without a new post. I think I will make this post about all of my new obsessions.

Here they are in no special order:
Bento - the Japanese art of lunch packing
Tiki - the drinks, the mugs, the leis - everything!
Gilmore Girls - more of a guilty pleasure, really

The bento thing is the most recent (within the last week). I have been reading this really cool blog about it and am going to begin packing them tomorrow.

The tiki thing has been a long time in the making. I went to this fantastic Polynesian restaurant (Kahiki) as a kid and it was love at first site. I have quite a collection of tiki mugs now and have become quite the mixologist. You can view my mug collection here.

The Gilmore Girls thing is pretty new too and I can't quite explain it. A few people have been espousing the merits, so I thought I would give it a try. It turns out that the show is pretty good, especially considering that the show has now ended and I can watch the episodes back to back with no commercials through Netflix. Horray for Netflix!

It is time for bed now, but I am intending to keep up better with this blog in the future.

Good night!

No comments: