01 January 2005

LAN

We are having a LAN today, which is cool, but we aren't playing much since it takes so long for everything to be installed. I think that my Mrs. Clean post is even more relevant now that I realize how different I am compared to my peers. I didn't completely realize how different my priorities are compared to other people my age. I keep house like a 50 year old housewife. I think that since I never lived in a dorm or with anyone other than my family and Sean (boyfriend) I haven't really had a good picture of how my age groups really lives. I have some feelings of missing out because I don't go out drinking or throw my bath towel on the floor. I have more than beer in my fridge, and I use my vacuum cleaner at least once a week. I can't help but feel that I am missing my "college years" by not living in a dump. I have had a pretty cushy existence so far.

I guess I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I like the way I live, but I feel out of touch.

No comments: